- We're building the first workspace designed for account executives
- Our users truly love Scratchpad (check out the reviews)
- We're backed by top-tier investors
- We're a fully remote team
- We genuinely care about creating a delightful product experience that has a meaningful impact on how salespeople work everyday. Learn more about our values.
- Become a leading expert on sales workflows and productivity
- Perform 1:1 onboarding sessions with our users (primarily account executives, but can also include SDRs, AMs, sales managers and leaders)
- Delight our users by upgrading their workflows; teach them new ways of being more productive using Scratchpad
- Build longer term customer relationships to foster brand loyalty
- Experiment with new onboarding flows to accelerate growth
- Identify and report any issues with the first time user experience
- Provide design and product input based on what you see with user experience
- Scale user growth across companies
- Inform and influence our overall growth strategy
- Write articles, create video tutorials, and keep our help center up to date
Sound like you? 🙌
- Experience: 3+ years experience as an account executive, account manager, or in customer success with a solid understanding of Salesforce.
- Goal Oriented: You are motivated and work hard to achieve goals.
- Communication: You listen carefully and can clearly explain tricky topics in person and in writing.
- Empathy: You step into the customer's shoes and show you care. You're able to ask relevant and meaningful questions to gain an understanding of the user and their goals.
- Teacher: You love sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate.
- Problem Solver: You are adept at listening, understanding context, spotting issues, and can suggest elegant solutions.
- Diligence: You are thorough and have astonishing attention to detail.
- Delight: You enjoy thinking about how to make customers happy. You will brighten any customer's day!
- Location: Remote (North America)
Growth Opportunities 🚀
- Join the company at the ground floor with lots of growth potential
- Become an expert at listening to customers, and selling a solution, product, and vision
- Work on a product that delivers delight and that has a meaningful impact on how people work every day
- Option to grow into management as the company scales
Compensation & Benefits 🎁
- Compensation will include a base salary and equity
- Flexible vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave