- We're building the first workspace designed for account executives
- Our users truly love Scratchpad (check out the reviews)
- We're backed by top-tier investors
- We're a fully remote team
- We genuinely care about creating a delightful product experience that has a meaningful impact on how salespeople work everyday. Learn more about our values.
As Scratchpad's first marketing leader, you will play a key role in creating our voice and developing and executing our go-to-market. As a core member of an early-stage team, you will be involved in long-term strategy as well as highly tactical day-to-day execution. Reporting directly to the CEO & Cofounder, this is a rare opportunity to help an early-stage, mission-driven company grow.
- Tell Scratchpad's story through the lens of our users (salespeople) by creating compelling narratives based on the incredible user love, feedback, and stories that our users share with us everyday.
- Own product positioning that defines Scratchpad by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Align our Product, Sales, Success and Marketing efforts to drive the introduction, awareness and adoption of our product.
- Develop product and audience messaging and positioning and lead product launches.
- Work closely with sales to develop and iterate on pricing and packaging. Your role will be to understand both the market and to provide thought leadership on strategy.
- Work with Product Management to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap and mitigate product gaps.
- Drive programs critical to onboarding, adoption and ongoing value delivery.
Sound like you? 🙌
- Thrive working on high leverage projects with ambiguity and are comfortable taking on “first-time” assignments with no playbook. You're eager to learn.
- Scrappy, entrepreneurial mindset and you love to get things done. You don’t suffer from analysis paralysis and are proactive.
- Proven track record as a top performer in your previous roles.
- Positive attitude and excited about creating an exceptional remote team culture.
- Experience at a fast-growing bottoms-up/product-led company (ideally experience in content marketing and working on a brand from an early stage).
- Articulate storyteller, must be able to both speak and write with passion and clarity. Able to break down complex concepts and explain them simply.
- Experience working across a wide variety of marketing channels including media, influencer marketing, and content within a startup environment with limited resources.
- Strong intuition and understanding of what makes great creative, proficient working with and giving direction to designers.
- Excited about having a big impact and growing in your role with the company.
Growth Opportunities 🚀
- Join the company at the ground floor with lots of upside potential.
- As the first marketing hire, have the option to grow into increasing responsibilities as the company scales.
- Work on a product that delivers delight and that has a meaningful impact on how people work every day.
- Be part of a team that values personal growth and learning.
Compensation & Benefits 🎁
- Compensation will include a base salary and equity
- Flexible vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave